Would you like to volunteer but can only spare a few hours at a time? Why not help us promote the animals, events and appeals in your local area?
What will I be doing?
You may be asked to:
• Help find local promotional opportunities within shops, pubs and clubs
• Help find new opportunities we can get involved with in the area
• Promote to your friends, family and colleagues
• Distribute event materials such as posters and leaflets in your local area
• Share information on your Social Media accounts
What skills, experience and attributes do I need?
Along with having great communication and interpersonal skills, we ask that you are:
• Flexible and pro-active
• Able to take the initiative and think creatively
• Enthusiastic about the RSPCA and our events
If you have specific skills and experience that you think might be useful—such as in photography, events marketing, or PR—please let us know when you apply.
How much time will I be expected to give?
We’ll value any amount of time you can give, whether it’s a couple of hours once a month, or a day a week.
What can I expect from the RSPCA ?
In return for your valuable help we aim to ensure that volunteering for the RSPCA is a fulfilling and worthwhile experience. You’ll have support from staff and we’ll reimburse agreed out-of-pocket expenses—such as bus fares—in accordance with our expenses policy.
I’m interested, what’s my next step?
If you’d like to find out more about this, sign up today!