Collection Box Coordinators
We are looking for proactive people with a good knowledge of their local area to join our fundraising family as Collection Box Coordinators. You will be able to help raise funds for the animals in our centre by giving just a small amount of time per month.
Collection boxes are a simple way to raise money and awareness for the RSPCA Halifax and Huddersfield Branch. Collection Box Coordinators place and manage the collection boxes in their local communities to help raise vital funds for over 1000 animals that we care for every year.
What will I be doing?
- Building relationships with local business like pubs, vets, hairdressers and shops
- Placing as many collection boxes as possible in your local community
- Recording appropriate information about collection box holders
- Monitoring, collecting and reporting funds raised
- Presenting certificates to collection box holders for amounts raised
- Encouraging box holders to promote events and appeals by displaying posters, etc
What experience or skills do I need?
- Good knowledge of your local community
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Outgoing, proactive and self-motivated
How much time do I need to give?
This fun and flexible role can be carried out at times that suit you. You will probably need to donate an average of 3-4 hours of your time per month to build up and maintain your collection box network.
What can I expect from the Branch?
- All appropriate materials to support your role
- Your own collector’s authorisation letter and badge
- Support and advice from your RSPCA Fundraising Family
I’m interested, what’s my next step?
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a Collection Box Coordinators and helping to fight against animal cruelty, please sign up today!