Vet & Pet Shop
Hill’s Prescription Diet z/d Food Sensitivities Wet Dog Food 370g is nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerance in dogs.
This nutrition includes natural fibre to help normalise stools. It contains no soy protein, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives while also promoting a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Manages food sensitivities with a highly hydrolysed source of protein and ActivBiome+ for healthy stools
- Avoid adverse reactions with a single hydrolysed source of protein and ActivBiome+ technology for healthy stools
- Clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances
- Hydrolysed animal protein to help minimise signs of adverse food reactions
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres that helps provide excellent stool quality
- Contains increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E to help promote a healthy skin barrier
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s food intolerances.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Hill’s is currently upgrading this diet with the ActivBiome+ technology for ultimate digestive health & well-being. Although the upgraded product is now in distribution, you may receive diets without the formula upgrade. To identify if you have the new formula, search for the pink ActivBiome+ logo on the front of the pack. When you receive the new formula, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7-day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
Ingredients: Chicken liver hydrolysate, maize starch, minerals, ground pecan shell, soybean oil, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried citrus pulp, fish oil, cellulose, coconut oil, dried cranberries, vitamins and trace elements.
Nutritional information: Protein 5.2%, Crude fibre 1.2%, Crude oils and fats 1.3%, Crude ash 1.4%.
Recommended for Puppies and Adult Dogs for: Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea or vomiting). Constipation (motility impaired). Flatulence. Gastritis (acute or chronic). Gastrointestinal disorders in puppies. Oesophageal disorders. Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery. Growth – Cushing’s syndrome. Diabetes, underweight. Neoplasia, most forms.