Could you help us on our busy Animal Centre Reception?
What will I be doing?
- Assisting on our busy reception
- answering telephone queries
- dealing with customers who visit the animal centre
What skills, experience and attributes do I need?
We are looking for volunteers who:
- are happy to deal with the general public
- have good communication skills
- are comfortable using the telephone
- are able to remain calm in sometimes ‘difficult’ situations
Who will I be volunteering with?
You will be working alongside other volunteers and the animal centre reception staff
How much time will I be expected to give?
Applicants must be able to commit for at least a minimum of 1 day per week, only applicants who can commit to 6 months or more will be considered due to the extensive training that is given, only selected applicants will be invited to interview.
Things you need to know
The post involves commitment to attend training sessions to allow you to be successful in the role
This position can be hard work, but very rewarding
What can I expect from the Branch?
You will be given a full induction and complete our reception training. You will have support from staff and the opportunity to gain and develop skills and meet other volunteers.
I’m interested, what’s my next step?
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a Reception Volunteer and help to fight against animal cruelty, please sign up today.