The RSPCA Halifax, Huddersfield Bradford & District Branch are expanding their Ebay and online sales team. You will be responsible for creating new product listings of items donated to our charity shops. You will work along side our ebay manager dealing with all parts of the ebay operation. product research, valuing, photography and listing the items on ebay. You will also be responsible for packaging, despatch and customer service.
The ideal candidate would have experience listing items on ebay, be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel. You must have a good attention to detail and be able to work accurately.
You’ll have an eye for detail and a feel for what sells online. Experience in charity retail would be beneficial although not essential.
- Create accurate and inviting product listings on eBay and other permitted sales websites.
- Ensure a high standard of product listing using pre agreed listing templates and sales tools.
- Photograph all products in an attractive and appealing way to ensure all aspects of a product are featured in any listing including defects and damage.
- Create interesting and accurate product descriptions.
- Organise the purchasing of postage materials and any other materials required.
- Ensure all package procedures are followed so that items sold are safely packed and are delivered on time and undamaged.
- Ensure adherence to the distance selling regulations and the branch returns policy.
- Provide feedback to the internet sales manager on saleability of items donated to ebay.to increase revenues via eBay
- Process donated stock to the agreed standards and timescales.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Use online resources to research value and identify stock suitable for sale.
Hours 37.5 Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Salary £20670.00 per annum
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,670.00 per year
APPLY/FIND OUT MORE: