Part Time Retail assistant – Queens Road
We are recruiting a retail assistant to work our shop in Queens Road shop in Halifax. You will ideally be experienced in a Retail Shop environment, have good customer service skills and flair for fashion and retail display. You be able to work in a hands-on fast paced environment. The work is hard but never dull, and provides the opportunity for personal fulfilment and achievement. We offer great job satisfaction in knowing that your efforts help to raise funds for the delivery of animal welfare services at our branch animal centre. The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work extra to cover holidays as required.
Principal Accountabilities are:
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Maximise implementation of gift aid.
- Merchandising and shop display.
- Stock replenishment.
- Promotion of Branch & Society initiatives and campaigns to promote the awareness of the charity.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Have a flair for fashion and display.
- Hard work and dedication in a challenging environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: £12191.40 per year