What is the Dogs' Day Out Scheme...
Our Dogs’ Day Out Scheme enables our supporters to enjoy a dog without fulltime commitment and provides the Centre with valuable feedback to help us find our dog the best home. Please note that this scheme is for people who don’t already have a dog at home.
How does the scheme work?
Many people love dogs but due to their personal circumstances are unable to commit to owning one. The Dogs’ Day Out Scheme allows you to take a dog into your home for the day at a time that suits you.
- You will be doing an invaluable job as you will be able to provide the Centre with the information about the dog in a home environment.
- On receipt of your application form we will visit your home and complete a questionnaire.
- You will then be invited to a short training session with our Dog Training and Behaviour Advisor.
- Dogs that are available for a day out will feature on our website. Once you have successfully joined our team you will be able to reserve a dog to take out.
- It is important that the dogs keep to a routine. Dogs can be collected after 9.00am and must be returned by 4.00pm in time for their tea.
- This scheme is best suited to people without other dogs. This allows the scheme member to spend quality one to one time with our dogs and to assess them.
- If you wish to become a member of our Dogs’ Day Out Scheme please contact the Centre or fill out the interest form and we will send you an application form. Or simply fill out the form to the right.
Great stuff, press the button below to organise taking one of our available dogs out for the day…
Thank you so much for your interest in our Dogs Day Out Scheme, it’s great to have your support! If you have any problems or need to speak with our team, please call 01422 365628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.