Based at RSPCA Branch Office, Halifax
Volunteer coordinator and supporter care Administrator
Salary £15470 (8.50 per hour)
Volunteer coordinator and supporter care Administrator. This is a new role and will be central to our volunteer support strategy. You will be office based working in our Branch office supporting our shops, animal centre and fundraising team.
The successful applicant will have proven experience as an administrative assistant, be computer literate and proficient in MS Office is essential (MS Word and MS Excel in particular).
Along with the relevant experience, we are looking for someone with good attention to detail, a confident, friendly telephone manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Working Week- 5 days / week Monday to Friday. 35 hours/week
9.00 am- 4.30pm
Closing Date for reciept of applications is Monday 30th April 2018
Interview Date- Thursday 8th & 9th May 2018