Community & Events Fundraiser
Part Time: 37.5hrs per week
The RSPCA Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford & District Branch are recruiting a Community & Events Fundraiser to be a part of their Fundraising team.
Reporting to the Community and Development Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for developing existing and building new relationships with local organisations/individuals, raising the Charity's profile and maximising community income through a range of fundraising activities.
You will be responsible for researching, proposing, developing and delivering new fundraising initiatives and events.
This role is central to our Fundraising Strategy, you will be home and office-based working in our Branch office as part of our Fundraising Department.
The successful applicant will have proven experience as community fundraiser, be computer literate and proficient in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel in particular), possess a full driving licence and have use of their own vehicle.
Along with the relevant experience, we are looking for someone with good attention to detail, passion and enthusiasm for the cause and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
To apply, please complete the application form and return along with a copy of your CV to the Branch Office to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for completed applications is Friday 22th of March 2019.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.